Summer Camp Notes for Parents
1. WHAT TO WEAR TO CAMP:
- Sunscreen! Please apply sunscreen prior to camp.
- Bathing suit under shorts and shirt, or bathing trunks and a shirt. NO “Pull-ups” allowed.
- Shoes should be easy to get on and off (water shoes are acceptable)
- A towel
- A sun hat is suggested.
- No backpacks, please.
2. LABEL EVERYTHING your child brings to camp, including shoes, towels, clothes worn over bathing suits and lunches.
3. ARRIVAL: Camp begins promptly at 9:00 am.
- Park in our main parking lot and walk your camper to your color-coded door
- You will be emailed a link to our Daily Health Screening which must be completed and the receipt shown to your group leader
- Your child’s temperature will be taken daily at drop-off
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, parents will not be allowed access to our preschool building
5. DISMISSAL: Camp ends promptly at 11:30 am.
- Parents are asked to wait outside their drop-off door and your child will be dismissed to you
6. REGISTRATION & CONFIRMATION:
- Enrollment will be on a first come, first serve basis
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, camp is offered to in-house students only
- Submit your completed registration & emergency contact form,
- AND your full payment for the camp week.
- You will be contacted the week prior to your selected week and advised what color group your child is assigned