**Due to Covid-19 this year we are only accepting in-house families for Summer Camp.
Summer camp is three individual weeks of fun and learning! You can sign your child up for one or all of the three weeks. Each week a new theme is emphasized. Stories, songs, games and crafts revolve around each theme. Every day an art project and a prize go home with each child. Camp runs from 9:00am-11:30 noon Monday-Friday.
Featuring Weekly Themes for 2021:
- June 1 – 4 TREASURE ISLAND
- June 7 – 11 SUMMER OLYMPICS
What our Summer Camp offers your child:
- An appropriately designed curriculum tailored to fit and nurture the needs of a 3-5 year old child
- A new theme each week with a story and craft relating to the theme every day
- Music or Yoga every day
- Water play/swimming every day
- Organized games every day
- Snack every day
Additional Advantages to DUMC Summer Camp
- Our regular Preschool staff teach and accompany your child throughout the day
- Teachers and Aides are CPR certified
- We are outside and inside for part of each day-Rain or Shine!
We hope every day at camp is special for your child. Remember, camp is a place to learn, explore and achieve, but most of all, have fun!
Camp is open to 3-6 year olds with prior school experience (All campers must be potty trained : NO “Pull-ups” allowed)